Monday, February 1, 2021

February - Chapter 2 of 12 | The Month For Love

Helloooo February! It's officially my birthday month, guys! I've also been coming to terms with the fact that this will officially be my last year in my 20s... Who knew?! 👀 

I hope everyone has been well, staying warm during this snow storm we're currently dealing with on the East Coast. Praying you're all taking it day by day, so far. Does anyone have plans for Valentine's Day this month? I'm sure majority of us will keep it low-key and I love how the holiday isn't strictly for couples/romantic love, but also to show appreciation for platonic friendships. Our chosen family. I look forward to seeing posts about the outfits, whether it's more loungewear and cozy or dressy and extra AF, the food and sweet treats, the festive decorations to the thoughtful gifts to/from our nearest and dearest. 💕

This month is a bit different for me since I'm back to being single as a pringle, so although I'm grateful for last year's celebration coupled-up, I'm really looking forward to spending it in a lovely cottage with my girl tribe. Remember to cherish and make time for your friendships. You don't need an entire arena of them, but a handful of soulmates is what makes life a bit more bearable. I'm grateful that I don't need to talk or see them every single day, but once we all reunite, it's like no time has passed. I appreciate understanding, effortless and drama-free relationships. (Trust me, it's an introverts dream! We need our space!) 🙏🏽

Anywho, I wasn't planning to write today, but I'm glad that I did to clear out my mind and remind myself that I do have much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to. The birthday year of 29 is about to be EPIC! 💣

Have a great night, my darlings! 😘


With love,

Sharon 🖤





🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤





No comments:

Post a Comment