Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February Anticipations

It's the day before Valentine's Day and I can already imagine the pending thoughts, anxieties, plans and emotions that most people may be feeling during this time... 😟😊😍😘

One thing that I appreciate about my current season is that I find myself less bitter and more grateful for everything. There's little to no pressure on "what to expect next", but rather more of embracing each day for what it is and every person that's walked in or out of my life. It may sound a bit cliche, but one of the most important commitments in life is to loving yourself. Yes, I've planned my future wedding down to the guest list and favors (I promise that I'm not neurotic, I just adore details and the concept of wedding planning,) BUT the older that I get the more I've realized that if I don't learn to be thankful or content with my present life, a wedding ain't gonna make much of a difference. 😌


Daily reminders:



  • a delay can be a blessing in disguise
  • it's never too late to start over 
  • don't allow anything or anyone to consume your life, it should compliment it
  • accept your past, embrace your emotions, but don't allow it to pollute your present or dictate your future
  • be thankful that you're no longer the same person you were a year ago
  • surround yourself with positive energy and people who support you during your rainy days and not just on your sunny ones 
  • protect your space and those that you allow within it
  • and be sure to take care of yourself, as well as, those around you 🙌🏼


Oh and has anyone else tried any of the latest Valentine's Day donuts from Dunkin Donuts? Aren't they the cutest? I also received my Lilly Lashes in the mail today and look forward to rockin' them for my birthday next Friday (or that weekend.) I'll include photos and links below. 😏


May you all have a fabulous Valentine's day whether you choose to: go out with friends, significant other or enjoy staying-in solo. 💘



With lots and lots of love,

Sharon 🍩




DUNKIN DONUTS
  • 1 Medium Mocha Iced Latte w/ Extra Whip Cream
  • 1 Lovestruck donut (pink frosting)
  • 1 Brownie Batter Crumble donut (heart-shaped chocolate)




Lilly Lashes - Ghalichi GLAM


2 comments: