Monday, March 26, 2018

Bonjour, Paris!

Pardon for the short hiatus!

I've been busy trying to come up with potential content and also getting details sorted out for my upcoming trip to Paris in May. FINALLY! 💃🏻 It's primarily for a family wedding, but I'll have plenty of time to explore during my stay. This will be my first solo trip overseas, so I'm definitely nervous yet excited. Thankfully, everyone that's aware has been very helpful with possible places for me to explore during my time there. Lastly, I plan to spend a weekend with one of my cousin's and his family that live in the South of France, so that's also something to look forward to! 🙌🏼

Thus, I've created an itinerary of "Places to See/Do In France" which I will share below:






  • Montmarte - Morning is best to avoid large crowds for the Afternoon/Evening, sunset
  • Picnics - Pont des Artes, The Tuileries gardens near the Seine (and the Louvre or Lake in Vincennes)
  • Latin quarter - See/Meet people in my age group
  • Château de Versailles - May take half a day, so plan accordingly! 👑🏰
  • The Lourve - Closed on Tuesdays!


South of France - La Provence 🌸
  • Orange - See the Roman town with its Antique Theater 
  • Mont Ventoux - Famous Cycle Tour & perhaps see the Lavender Fields!!!! 🚵🌷
  • Avignon - Famous Bridge
  • Nîmes - Arena, Canal of Nîmes
  • Marseille - La Fontaine de Longchamps, Palais de Longchamp
  • Cannes - Explore where they hold the "Festival International Du Film" and its incredible views
  • L'Escale du Ciel, Côte d'Azur (French Riviera)
       
                                 Peonies At A Flower Market In Pezenas, France




I may add to the list, but that's what I have for now. I hope you all have a fabulous week and be sure to leave me a comment below on your thoughts or suggestions on what to share next. Thank you so much!

Bisous,
Shar 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment